C30659-1060-3AH – Si APD Receiver, 3mm, TO-8, 50MHz
The C30659 Series features an inverting amplifier design with an emitter follower used as an output buffer stage.
The Si APDs used in these devices are the same as used in the Excelitas’ C30817EH, C30902EH, C30954EH and C30956EH products, while the InGaAs APDs are used in the C30645EH and C30662EH products. These detectors provide very good response between 830 and 1550 nm and very fast rise- and fall-times at all wavelengths. The preamplifier section of the module uses a very low noise GaAs FET front end designed to operate at higher transimpedance than our standard C30950 Series.
- System bandwidth: 50 MHz
- Ultra low noise equivalent power (NEP):
- 55 fW/√Hz at 900 nm
- 90 fW/√Hz at 1064 nm
- Spectral response range: 400 to 1100 nm, optimized at 1060 nm
- Typical power consumption: 150 mW
- ±5 V amplifier operating voltages
- 50 Ω AC load capability (AC-Coupled)
- Hermetically-sealed TO-8 package
- High reliability